I Forge Iron

Interesting article on newer high Emissivity Refractory Coatings

stevomiller

Interesting info on materials, and how previous materials used break down.

Mentions the new stuff is made of borides  as opposed to zirconium etc.

Linked article instead of rehashing and possible misquoting.

[commercial link removed]

As interesting and potentially useful as this information may be, the Terms of Service for IFI prohibit linking to commercial websites. If you can find a third-party article that covers the same material (say, a comparison in an industry publication between these products and older versions), that would be appropriate and acceptable.

Sorry about that admins, I didn’t realize that my link was to the distributors site. 

AZOM carries a lot of articles for different engineering and mfg practices from experts in various fields.

I knew that the mfg or one of their distributors/applicators had written the article, but didn’t think it was an issue since it was on AZOMS site and not said distributors. I will be more careful.

I believe I have found two papers that were presented at a combustion engineering symposium, and on a university’s site, but the papers only cover this product vs uncoated furnaces and ovens, no competitors’ products evaluated. 

Does this qualify as acceptable or not, I truly want to follow the rules.