I Forge Iron

tire hammer

Hi 

You dont no me ,but I ame loking for now 4 weeks to get the plans for making a tire hammer from Clay Spencer

every time I send an email to Clay, and then I get the email back,( Sender address rejected)  so I am now looking if anyone else has the plans and they want to sell me, I hope someone you have them

Gr

Ed de Pauw

I just ordered a set of plans through his email clay@tirehammer.com.  I sent payment by paypal and he immediately sent the plans by email... maybe just send him 32$ by paypal and describe that you want him to email the plans.... the plans are excellent and very thorough, worth every penny.  when you buy the plans you agree to only build one hammer and not sell the plans to others. sorry.

Hi  Thanks for the mail back the problem is that the email I send, I get it back I dont no why and therefore I do not know if I can pay  it with paypal , is there a way that you can send Clay a email whit my email addres on it, ( haai@ziggo.nl) and tell him what is going on, then Clay can send me a email and I will pay him no problem.
Gr
ED

Just had a workshop with Clay this past week.  Lovely man, with a lot to teach, particularly regarding tips and tricks for tooling and jigs that work for complicated assemblies (we did the gothic casket workshop).  He does appear to be on the road a lot, so that might be part of the delay in his getting back to you.  He really is dedicated to passing on his hard earned knowledge, so I'm sure he will get back to you once you formally get in touch.