I Forge Iron

Help finding a website

A year or two ago I found a wonderful website for an artist blacksmith who also had "tutorials", "practicals" or a "how to make" section on his page for some of the gorgeous bespoke items he'd made. He had some wonderful pieces including a pair of bespoke side tables (also known as console tables, hall tables, foyer tables). I think he's located in the USA but I cant, for the life of me, find his website - I think the bookmark was lost when my computer crashed. I do recall that he said in his website that he believed in sharing his knowledge which is why he was putting up the instructions. The site was an old html website so the practicals were broken down over several pages.

The console table had a textured top edge which had been made by oxy cutting steel and he also used rio rod for additional texture. The heavy legs had been tapered, upset and he forged ball feet on them. He also had some lovely flowers which were on the front of the tables, each one different. I think the other table was more art deco in style. He had pictures (I don't think it was videos but could be wrong) of him using his power hammer and the tooling he used to make the balls. Can anyone remember seeing the website (or maybe even is part of this forum and owns it). If so I'd love to have the URL again as I've gone nuts trying to find it using Google. For all I know the site may no longer exist.  Any help tracing it would be much appreciated.

Tricia (I've hijacked Andrew's account!)