I Forge Iron

Need Used Farrier Rasps?

3DistinctKnocks

Not sure if this is the best place for this topic (thought about the tailgate section, but it didn't really fit IMO), but I've got a pretty good lead on used farrier rasps.  There is a pretty good sized Amish community just a couple of miles from my house and they have 3 farriers.  I stopped in just a little bit ago and asked one ("Peanut") if he had some old used rasps he'd like to get rid of.  He's got a pile.  I bought 4 for $10, or $2.50/pc.  This is after doing a little shopping on eBay for used rasps to turn into this-that-and-the-other.  He and I chatted a while over some delicious boiled peanuts.  Nice guy.  Young guy and a great farrier to boot.  In fact, I'll be printing off the 55 Forge design for him.  So, if you need some old rasps, let me know and we'll work something out.  I'm not selling anything and I'm not making anything off of it...just volunteering as sort of an unpaid middle-man.  Just letting y'all know I've got a decent source of rasps for those who don't have access to them.