I Forge Iron

October 2013 Meeting

• 2 weeks later...

Grayhaven is located in Gum Spring, Virginia - about half-way between Richmond and Charlottesville.

Grayhaven Winery

4675 East Grey Fox CircleGum Spring, Virginia 23065 USA

(804) 556-3917

From Richmond: I64W to Gum Spring exit (#159). LT onto Rt. 522S/Cross County Rd. RT onto Rte. 250W/Broad St. First RT onto Three Chopt Rd(700). Go 2.3 miles. RT on New Line Rd(619). First RT onto Sheppard Spring Rd, LT on Fox Chase Run, RT on East Grey Fox Circle. Look for the Grayhaven sign to the RT.

From Charlottesville: I64E to Hadensville exit. RT onto Old Fredericksburg Rd. LT onto Rte. 250E/Broad St. Go apprx. 3.7 miles. LT onto Three Chopt Rd(700). 1 mile. LT on New Line Rd(619). RT onto Sheppard Spring Rd. LT on Fox Chase Run, RT on East Grey Fox Circle. Look for the Grayhaven sign to the RT.

From DC: I95S. I295W. I64W to Gum Spring exit (#159). LT onto Rt. 522S/Cross County Rd. RT onto Rte. 250W/Broad St. First RT onto Three Chopt Rd(700). Go 2.3 miles. RT on New Line Rd(619). First RT onto Sheppard Spring Rd, LT on Fox Chase Run, RT on East Grey Fox Circle. Look for the Grayhaven sign to the RT.

From Petersburg & Chesterfield: 288N. Take the Charlottesville/64W exit. I64W to Gum Spring exit (#159). LT onto Rt. 522S/Cross County Rd. RT onto Rte. 250W/Broad St. First RT onto Three Chopt Rd(700). Go 2.3 miles. RT on New Line Rd(619). First RT onto Sheppard Spring Rd, LT on Fox Chase Run, RT on East Grey Fox Circle. Look for the Grayhaven sign to the RT.

From Mineral & Spotsylvania: 522S. Apprx. 3 miles before Gum Spring, you will see our winery tour signs. RT on New Line Rd(619). Follow signs to the winery. If you miss the first turn, continue on to the intersection of 522 and RT 250/Broad street. Turn right on RT 250/Broad street. Go 1/4 mile - follow winery tour signs.

*Winery Tour Signs: When you are within 5 miles of Grayhaven, you will see small roadside directional signs leading to the winery. The signs have a large Grape Cluster and an arrow telling you which way to turn.

Directions from Grayhaven to Walton Park:

LT onto W Gray Fox Cir. RT onto Fox Chase Run. RT onto Shepherd Spring Rd. RT onto Newline Rd(619). LT onto Cross County Rd(522). 

LT onto US-33 W/US-522.N/Jefferson Hwy. RT onto US-522 N/Pendleton Rd. RT onto E 5th St. 1st RT onto Louisa Ave. 1st LT onto E 6th St

Destination will be on the RT

301 E 6th St Mineral, VA 23117