I Forge Iron

Help with Buffalo Forge Co 200 blower

wdkoepke

Hi, I am new to this site and fairly new to forging. I have a Buffalo Forge Co 200 forge blower, it has been sitting outside for about 20 years and now it is frozen up. My dad can remember it turning when he tore down the old shop and it got put outside. I have managed to get the gearbox open and have sprayed the inside with pb blaster, and it has been sitting in deisel fuel for about a week but it still refuses to turn at all.  I have loosened all set screws i can get at and done some heating and tapping on the shafts trying to loosen them but have had no results. Any and all help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

wdkoepke, Please post pictures. (Like many more established persons on here have posted for others before... ) We LOVE pictures. It would also help for people to be able to at least see something of what you are asking them to troubleshoot. Also, if you put your location in your profile so it shows, youy might be very surprised at how many people on here are within visiting distance.