I Forge Iron

Can't believe I missed this Section!

DanielC

Hello everyone!

I've been posting for a few weeks without a formal introduction. My name is Daniel, and I'm a 26 year old plumber in the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina currently enrolled in college (Will major in Chemistry). Been married for a few years and am expecting a baby girl rather soon. To add to my already busy schedule, I have picked up blacksmithy, or rather aspire to be a blacksmith. Still waiting for this semester to end, I am gathering my basic smithy equipment needed along with several books on the subject (Complete Modern Blacksmith, Complete Bladesmith and Early American Wrought Iron). I have grown up in a family that manipulates metal in several different ways other than forging. I plan on bringing this artisan work to my family and complete the puzzle.

Already I have been welcomed in to community with open arms, and am happy to be a part of it. If there is anything I can do to help, I most certainly will!

Thanks.

-Dan