I Forge Iron

HELLO to All

Jae Mobley, AKA Standingwolf,
Welcome to IFI
You said:“Thought id give you fellas a try”. Please stick around and make sure you us give a good try. There is so much more to this site than what first meets the eye. So please consider the following.
1. Please study what is available on the Blueprints.
2. Relax on Tuesday nights and visit the live blueprint demo held every Tuesday night.
3. Visit the Chat room as often as you can. You will meet world class blacksmiths, farriers, machinists, blade smiths and all types of metal working craftsmen who frequent the chat room often.
One of the benefits I found in the chat room was that I could ask a question and get an immediate accurate answer.
4. If you have questions about solving a specific problem, you can post it on the “Problem Solving” post area. We have had people from all around the world read and respond to these issues.
This is only a few of the perks you have available to you at IFI. It only takes the energy to type a few words in, and “Woooooola”, an answer is at hand.
Members of the IFI are friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help you.
Please give us a good try!
Be safe!
Rusty Old Ted