I Forge Iron

Building up a shop and skill, on video.

Hey guys, havent posted in a while, and didnt want yall to think I ran off, haha. A little update: the welding program is going great. First weld I did (which was a few months ago now) was oxy/acetylene with no filler rod. Showed it to my instructor, he called me a "smartass", and told me to go back and do it again with filler :lol: . That basically sums up how that class has been going so far. Been welding with oxy, smaw, and gmaw. Gtaw to come soon. I was looking at the requirements for the welding certificate Im getting, and a lot of them coincide with an associates degree in manufacturing technology. I think that after I get my welding certs, Ill go ahead with that, as I enjoy that almost as much as welding. Anyway, that has been keeping me pretty busy. I just got a new job though, so I should be getting my hands on an anvil of some sort (most likely an ASO...) and a welder pretty soon. Thanks again everyone!

It sounds like you are on the right path.

Now; be determined to be the very best at what you are being taught!
In the final analysis it will pay off!
The effort you put into it now will be there (available) for you to draw from later!

Keep it up; I know that I will be looking forward for additional up-dates!
Ted Throckmorton