I Forge Iron

Hello from Fontana California

Welcome to the site :<) Nar - ck out www.calsmith.org web page stands for California Blacksmiths of witch you would be a member
of the Jefferson Smiths of northern ca & southern Or - as I am,- you're close as things go up here lol I am up north from you in Crescent City Ca. part of are group is in Eureka area were spread around alot

You have anything planed for the first weekend in march ??? this year yet ? we will be having a great Hammer In @ Weaverville Ca up Hwy 299 friday - sat - sunday around 100 smiths will show up most are from are local group Chad & myself will be there also :<) its a NOT TO MISS EVENT hands on forging lots of good info on how to do things & good time CK events page in CBA site Info should be there IF not E-mail me

Are group try's to get together every so often @ someone's shop, I mite try and have a one day meeting here again its been to long since the last one -- also theres the Blacksmith Shop Joe Couch sp-? in ferndale call him he would know of any smiths close to you & its a WAY COOL PLACE to go if you have never been there !! also Eric I think @ The Blue Ox in Eureka & others I know
well :<) so again Welcome from the Jefferson Smiths
and give me an EM & I will put you on my local contact list-- IronWolf13@Yahoo.com

Steve's Welding & Blacksmithing 707-464-7015

IronWolf, he lives down near me, about 70 miles of Lost Angeles.

Narco, there's a guy in Yucca Valley that gives classes about once a month. They get announced on the Calsmith site. I think they are about $20 for the noob classes.

I've also gotten in touch with a guy named Klaus in Yucaipa. Last I heard from him, he was going to do a beginners class pretty soon and let me know. When he does, I'll pass the info on. In fact, I should email him again from work tomorrow...