I Forge Iron

Got a propane forge

erietuna

Hi all. Bought a propane forge from the President of WRABA, who is hosting our open forge night's. Was able to run it for a few minute's while a buddy was over. Then, of course, I ran out of propane! But he did get some picture's. When he email's me them I will post. Also I have started to clean up the garden shed to put my forging area together. But before I can really start hammering at home I am going to have to modify it some. I will be looking for some adult supervision for this......which happen's to be you folk's. My buddy and I are ramp agent's. He assured me I could tear out the ceiling storage area.......... I asked him where did he work? Was he a carpenter? He said he would help, and if we died it would be together. Well he thought that I might want to get a second opion after the look I gave him!
Anyhow I have hammered at home ( in the garage where my 270 lb anvil sit's for now) and over the Xmas week I hope to have my forging area more in order.
I am going to take a nap now, gotta go to a Xmas show tonight. Maybe tomorrow I can shoot some pic's of the shed and get some sound advice so I don't check out early.
Later,
erietuna