I Forge Iron

rivet forge price

ironsmith

Hey guys,

I picked up this forge a couple of weeks ago for 50 bucks and i was curious what it would cost in other areas of the US. the blower is in

great shape and turns freely.

I think i could resale this one after a little clean up for around a 125. but not sure of the current costs here in South Carolina.

post-120-0-27160500-1312674989_thumb.jpg

post-120-0-44595700-1312674991_thumb.jpg

post-120-0-38198900-1312674993_thumb.jpg

If I found that one for $50 I would have jumped on it. If there are no cracks in the pan and everything is solid and the blower works as you say, you should have no problem selling it for what you stated once you clean it up. The flashing needs some work and probably needs to be replaced but that is minor.

Mark <><

thanks Mark, it will have to wait a while do to other projects ahead of this one...

I do need a portable forge for demos and such, but I want a pump handle style one. don't know why but i really like those...

Oddly enough, I have one that works with a pump handle. The only problem with it is one of the mounts for the blower is broke (I have all the pieces and may have a line on a repair). I really prefer the crank style. Too bad we aren't closer or we could trade.

ron