I Forge Iron

Anvil Identification , please

Hello all, Can you help ID this anvil? I bought it at a roadside barn sale a few years ago while driving across Michigan's UP on route 2. It has seen much use by me and the Scouts at our camp smithy.
The only identifiable markings are "156" in 5/8 high figures (weight), and maybe ... barely decernable what looks to be "SRT.10" in 3/6 figures. But the latter is highly questionable. The dimensions are 24 1/2 long X 10 1/2 High. the top plate is 4 X 15 1/2 and is 1/2 thick. This anvil is definatly a forged steel body with a welded top plate. Here are some pix. Any help will be appreciated.
Joe B

post-13780-0-67442100-1311699385_thumb.j

post-13780-0-20159200-1311699413_thumb.j

post-13780-0-84726200-1311699439_thumb.j

Thomas, yep' good call. I missed it... "3156" on the right side and a what looks like a caddywampus "A" on the left side. But the "A" appears to be more like some owner attempted to strike his initial with a cold chisel that a properly stamped "A"... it shows in the 3rd pic.
Joe B

Boker , I don't know anything about them. I did do a little lookin' on the web and saw that Boker marked some with "SOLID WROUGHT" , what I'm seeing on mine that looks like "SRT.IO" could be the word "SOLID" . There is no indication of the big diamond and Trenton" though.
Joe B