I Forge Iron

Aarons Class with Brian Pics

Aaron, you are much more elloquent than I. It was a pleasure having you here, and very rewarding for me to see you do so well from the very start and continue improving everyday. I would expect you to pass me up as you continue to forge. (Aaron is only 20 years old. The same age I was when I started, and he's been smithing for 3 or 4 years already. He came with a very impressive helmet that he forged from a billet about the size of a hockey puck.) You should post some pics of that helmet, Aaron. I just got back from Florida after doing a demo with Francis Cole for FABA, and I have to repack and get ready to go to Austin, Texas and do a 4 day class and 2 day demo with Lyle,LDW, for the Balcones Forge group, so I have to get going. It was good to hear from you. Karen, Lyle, and I were talking about you on the way home from them picking me up at the airport. Karen says thanks for the complements. Lyle has already left for Austin with all the tools.

Brian