I Forge Iron

The Three ?

Woody got to forge some wrought iron on Friday night for the first time, and baby anvil came to visit with Woody and personally Thank him for making and donating a damascus knife to her benefit auction after she recovered from a dibilitating medical experience. Woody drove down from Rapid City, SD to bring an oxygen concentrator that was his late wifes and give it to my wife Cookie.

Jr.,

Congrats to you fine folks. The people I've met online have somehow turned out to be special folks that are willing to help others out, and this sound like a case of that. Not only to drive and meet with folks, but to offer help or items those folks maybe be in need of.

May all of you have a hot forge and be ready to strike when the iron's hot!

EDIT: I think I see a sig line coming on...

"Carry a hot forge and be ready to strike when the iron's hot!"

Cheryl, very nice to see a pic of you. I've missed you the last couple times I was out. Good to see you too Woody, hope to meet you some day. Who's the old guy on the left ( rotflmao )? Junior, if anybody can bring folks together, you can. Mebbe myself and Rhonda can make the trip again soon. We need to have a hammer in.