I Forge Iron

new to the forums

Don Robinson

Just dropping in to say hello. Been black smithing for a number of years and hope to get more in time. I have been looking for a source of candle cups and drip cups. Haven't had much luck on the web. If any one knows of a good source please reply. I look forward to seeing some of the projects. I know that there was a thread in the gallery a couple of years ago about making candle cups. Haven't been able to access it now. Iron wings

Hi Don, and welcome aboard the IFI express. There are several posts in the forum on candle holders and some show some good cups. Enjoy all the info and the great folks on the site. Happy New Year. BTW, where are you located? If you add that info, there may be someone close by that can help point you in the right direction for what you're looking for. :D

Good Morning Don and welcome to the form. I have some of Jim's cups and pans http://saber.net/jere/cups.html
they should get you going until you forge you own. -grant

Thanks: I have forged some from 3/4 pipe but that's a lot of work to put into a $20 wall sconce.

Hi Don, and welcome aboard the IFI express. There are several posts in the forum on candle holders and some show some good cups. Enjoy all the info and the great folks on the site. Happy New Year. BTW, where are you located? If you add that info, there may be someone close by that can help point you in the right direction for what you're looking for. :D

Thanks for the info. I am located in the beautiful Flathead valley in Northwestern Mt. Been up and going for the last 5 years but have had little time to get involved with forums. I have a full time business and pastor a local church. Still busy but I need to take a little more time to get to know people in the business and see what's happening in the outside world. Don