I Forge Iron

Water hardening tool steel ???

Hello everyone, ive been looking diligently on line for a source of a large steel plate of water hardening tools steel or a med carbon tools steel. I would love to find something like 1045 or 1050 or W1. any type of medium carbon tools steel. But heres the kicker, i need it at least 1in by 6in by 1foot. I cant seem to find anything near that big. Anyone have any info in finding some. I hope to use this to repair an old anvil that needs a new tail

thanks for any help

Any idea what fork lift tine usually is? or just a guess. I don't really need to repair this anvil, i just want to for fun, some times a few hours of grindings and welding is relaxing to me. I have a large disk of plate that 1 in and maybe 22 in round, was going to be some type of sprocket, the stuff blunted my good center punch so it is definitely hard, but im afraid of spending a lot of time on something then it cracking up because i used something with to much carbon or some exotic alloy