I Forge Iron

Name this Ironworker....if you can.....

Steve Tate

Hi Guys.....

I'm new to this forum. Mostly I build live steam engines. But recently acquired a mystery ironworker at auction. Can anyone help me identify the make and model from the attached photo. I looks like its never been used and likely some Asian import. It tiny and looks to be 20 to 25 ton capacity. It has a nice Lesson 3hp 3 phase motor. I got it from a Jr. College Auction in Tacoma, WA

Thanks, Steve

post-14858-064419500 1283198052_thumb.jp

I think I've seen that model before, maybe a Northern or Grizzly, the cylinder out to the side gives it away. You probably didn't pay too much and as the old saying goes, "Any ironworker is better than no ironworker!"
James

Hi Guys.....

I'm new to this forum. Mostly I build live steam engines. But recently acquired a mystery ironworker at auction. Can anyone help me identify the make and model from the attached photo. I looks like its never been used and likely some Asian import. It tiny and looks to be 20 to 25 ton capacity. It has a nice Lesson 3hp 3 phase motor. I got it from a Jr. College Auction in Tacoma, WA

Thanks, Steve