I Forge Iron

MFC Conference

The Mississippi Conference has been overshadowed by ABANA but it was a very good conference. Brian Brazeal was non stop the entire conference. We were afraid to walk away for even a moment, afraid we would miss something. Good demonstration, good hospitality, new friends, great venue, good food and wonderful weather.

We had a great time at our conference, the two day class resulted in everyone going home with a trivet, and plenty of forging techniques to practice on. We all met a lot of new friends. David (DGK) offered us a place to stay for the Abana conference and we took him up on it. It takes a special person to allow a couple guys that have been in the heat over a fire all day that have to smell like a couple goats, the use of your home to get ready for the next day. Here are the pics from the MFC Conference. Thanks for this post David looks like I am still dragging. Oh yeah, his wife made the best chili I had ever eaten, (be nice to have that recipe) she also made us a couple pies, Lemon and pecan, she is a great cook, and a sweet lady.

http://picasaweb.google.com/LDWynn/MFCCONFERENCE2010#