I Forge Iron

Two amazing films!

Hello.
Just watched 2 amazing films, First: Garden State, with Natalie Portman and Zach Braff, kinda art-film/chickflic. Slow moving but one of those films that you sit back and say, "My god, that was a good film, I am content now." It's about a guy played by Zach Braff whose parents live in New Jersey, and he hasn't seen them in 9 years, but comes back when his mother dies, but stands back at the funeral. His dad is his psychiatrist and is convinced that he is "angry". The guy meets Natalie Portman, and they just become really good friends, and it's about their relationship. Fine, fine film.
Vera Drake is one of the most brilliant pieces of acting I have ever seen. About a sweet old lady in the 50s in London, who is very much a mother hen, and does everything to help others that she can, including backstreet abortions, for no pay, out of the goodness of her heart. It's mostly about her life while she is abortioning, but then the police take her away. It's an amazing, and depressing story. see it. now. I mean it.