I Forge Iron

Thank you guys.

Larry (Mostermetal)

Got the Cone and Swage block yesterday.
They look great.
Man that Swage block is heavy.
I should have gotten the Anvil too.But next time.
If you ever get a good leg vise let me know please.

Oh this two things went everwhere, from you to Orlando FL. then back to Pensacola then to me.

Thank you for everything.
You made my little boy one happy little man.

Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------

To the guy who does not want to be name (you know who you are Glenn). LOL.

Thank you for all your help,you advise and trying to teach me over the phone some things to show my son on the anvil.

You are right about trying to keep one step or one project ahead of him.
Man that is hard to do when i'm trying to learn how to forge my self.

I will try to get back with you and see if you can tell me how to get 4 tone in a triangle bell.I still can't figure it out.

To the bottom of my heart Thank you.
Thank you for giving a Father and Mother the chance to be able to do the one thing my son wanted to learn and to be able to spend every chance we have with him doing it.

Oh you remember when i told you he now sleeps with his hammer under his pillow.
You should have seen his face when he saw his Swage Block,
Ya i told him no way your mom would have a fit.
She would make use sleep in the garage with it.LOL

Thank you my friend.
Oliver

Looks like a number of guys brought together on this Forum put in more than a little effort to see that Oliver was able to acquire the tools necessary to bring his son into blacksmithing with (in part anyway) his own kit. That means a LOT to a youngster, having their own tools is a huge step towards adulthood.

Oliver is thanking the responsible parties for the help.

I hope that helps Sam.

Frosty the Lucky.

Sam Thompson

When you posted, there was not that much info on it 'cause i hit some botton that posted it before i could write anything so i had to go back and edit to get the post in. So it's all good.

Everyone thanks

Alot of people here has help me in the past about ? i had. So thanks you all.

I know i will have more ? to ask all of you.

As most of you guys and gals here grew up in the times that you respect your elders, say please and thank you,help someone out the best way you can and a mans handshake ment something to the person. I thought that was all lost until i (My SON) found the Blacksmithing family ( ALL OF YOU GUYS AND GALS).

You guys help people that you don't know learn this craft with out wanting something for it.I thank you for that.

I am so lucky to be able to show my son and learn with him this craft, knowing that if i need help you all will be glad to help us. I have talked to some of you on the phone but have never seen any of you guys and gals, But i do think of you all as our friends.In this time and age we all need friends.

To all our friends
Thank You.
OLIVER