I Forge Iron

Bakersfield Ca. Any Blacksmiths here?

Lurchwv@BJS

If anyone remembers me I've been away from the forum for quite awhile. Being winter in Wv and doing all my work in the driveway has been nill since this has been the worst winter in Several years. I haven't seen my coal in two months. And have been VERY busy in the Oilfield.

I am asking about any Blacksmtihs in Bahersfield Ca for the simple fact that I am here and will be for two more weeks. I would like to meet another Smithie that might be able to show me a few things. I'll be checking the forum every evening just in case.

Thanx Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rich:
Glad you are getting lots of work.
There are smiths scattered throughout the central Valley.
Check with the Calif Blacksmith's Assn ( Calsmith.org) i think.
Also, go to the CBA conferences where you can pick up a whole lot of techniques in just a weekend...

If anyone remembers me I've been away from the forum for quite awhile. Being winter in Wv and doing all my work in the driveway has been nill since this has been the worst winter in Several years. I haven't seen my coal in two months. And have been VERY busy in the Oilfield.

I am asking about any Blacksmtihs in Bahersfield Ca for the simple fact that I am here and will be for two more weeks. I would like to meet another Smithie that might be able to show me a few things. I'll be checking the forum every evening just in case.

Thanx Rich