I Forge Iron

plasma cnc

kenleerevalee

Kenneth, I have purchased one and am expecting delivery middle to the end of this month. I have been around CNC cutting for lasers and plasmas for alot of years and am very familar with products out on the market. The reason I decided to purchase this machine is on a recommendation from my steel supplier and there buisness dealings with Torchmate. They have an excellent service record with helping you after the sale. They have internet service, if you get in a bind. You can get them one line they will take over your computer and fix your program for you and you can get new designs from email. There soft ware is also good it is a cad program compadable with other software for other machines so you can take a larger design to someone with a laser or larger machine for burning and not have to pay a set up charge as opposed to a drawing software as with other companys. Another reason for purchasing this is it's size. I do not have alot of floor space and this will work out perfectly. The majority of parts I have ever seen have been able to fit it a 2x2 foot cutting area.