I Forge Iron

Hi from alberta

Zuk33

Hey guys my names Ryan Im from Sunnybrook, Alberta, Canada, I have been interested in blacksmithing for quite some but only last october did I start actively blacksmithing I took an introductory course at nait and purchased some blacksmithing equipment (anvil, post vice, line drive, two blowers one power one hand, and a grinder, and a shoe last with shoes the guy threw in because he didnt want it) Im really enjoying it so far and have started to set up my shop. Looking forward to learning lots from everyone here.

Hello Zuk,

I am not sure where sunnybrook is but HELLO from Edmonton. There is a Blacksmith guild in Alberta, and we meet the second sat of the month at the Leduc Antique site. You are going to be very happy here, TONS of info and help. Look around ask questions and enjoy. Have any questions ask away, always willing to help.

DennisG

Hey guys my names Ryan Im from Sunnybrook, Alberta, Canada, I have been interested in blacksmithing for quite some but only last october did I start actively blacksmithing I took an introductory course at nait and purchased some blacksmithing equipment (anvil, post vice, line drive, two blowers one power one hand, and a grinder, and a shoe last with shoes the guy threw in because he didnt want it) Im really enjoying it so far and have started to set up my shop. Looking forward to learning lots from everyone here.

Hello Zuk,

I am not sure where sunnybrook is but HELLO from Edmonton. There is a Blacksmith guild in Alberta, and we meet the second sat of the month at the Leduc Antique site. You are going to be very happy here, TONS of info and help. Look around ask questions and enjoy. Have any questions ask away, always willing to help.

DennisG

Sunnybrook is about 45 minutes southwest of edmonton only about half hour from the leduc heritage center there im looking forward to coming out soon and meeting up with some of you guys and seeing what I can learn.