I Forge Iron

Hello Everyone

Anviltop

Hello everyone just thought I would introduce myself. I am a bladesmith in Norman Oklahoma. I am in the ABS and a journeyman smith and a member of the KGA Oklahoma knifemakers association. Been messing around with knives for a number of years and started forging five years ago. Looks like nice place you all have here.

B. Tomberlin
Anvil Top Custom Knives

HOWDY from EAST TEXAS! and welcome to IFI! Glad you came aboard and look forward to seeing some of your work. You have a BUNCH of awesome smiths within spittin distance of you. Bill and Diana Davis of LazyAssForge in Fletcher, Gerald Franklin just out of Duncan, and Larry Mills as best as I remember there in Norman! Just a few that come to mind. Check out Saltfork Craftsmen ABA, GREAT folks! Saltfork Craftsmen Artist-Blacksmith Association Home Page Blacksmithing in Oklahoma tongs swage blocks anvils coal smithing forge forges metal wrought iron should get you there. Are you going to be in Grapevine on Sept. 30 for the KGA show there? Friend of mine from Dalhart, TX sent me an email about it. Looks interesting to say the least! Anyway, WELCOME and hope to learn from ya.

Hello Thomas and Dodge. Hope everything is going well for you. Yes I am going to be at the Spirit of Steel show in Grapevine. I may not have much. Have not had a lot of time for my own knives, trying to keep up with orders. I look forward to meeting you Thomas if you can make it.
You all take it easy.
Best regards
B.Tomberlin