I Forge Iron

My latest full tang.

SLAiN

the one I had at mikes place was a different knife but the same design... It had York gum burl scales and nickel silver bolsters and pins... and the blade was forged out of coil spring, so it wasn't 5160, but something equally as good, but not as shiny lol....

My scale supplier is in WA here's a link to his E bay store...

eBay Australia Shop - WEST AUSTRALIAN WOOD SUPPLIER: PEN BLANKS, KNIFE SCALES GUN GRIPS, BLANKS

He,s always got good quality scales and blocks.

thanks for the comments guys.... i got some bad news the other day.... that first knife that i traded in another forum never made it to it,s destination.... it,s been ether stolen by a mail man or it,s fallen out of it,s package somewhere between Australia and America.... I,m going with the first guess though, because there,s no way it could have cut it,s way out of the package.... there,s some lucky mail man or customs officer out there somewhere with a nice hand made knife.... I knew that knife had another destiny, it stabbed me in the hand about 6 times wile i was polishing it.... hopefully it will do the same to it,s new owner.