I Forge Iron

Good deals on LP regulators and guages?

When I started looking around, it became pretty obvious pretty quick that my local LP gas dealer was the right place, generally speaking to buy all of that stuff. You can look around on ebay, buy parts and pieces from here and there via the internet, etc. . .

By the time you get everything together via that route you'll likely adapt up and down to get all of your stuff to work together...
...if you go to your LP dealer with a photo or schematic of what you're trying to do, you'll likely leave with a "plug and play" setup...

Saves time/frustration, likely a wash $-wise, have a "clean" setup, and you kept your money local, too...

My opinion...

Henry

I have trouble getting to my LP dealer during open hours...

There was a guy named Jay Hayes, I think, where I got all the stuff for my first forge. Can't find any contact information for him on this computer.

Nowadays I get the stuff from Darren at Ellis Custom Knifeworks - Custom Knives, Straight Razors, Forges, Refractory, and Knifemaking Supplies. He and his wife have been coming to a lot of the bladesmith hammer ins. Trying to get him to come around to the blacksmiths too. ;)

Steve