I Forge Iron

Hello from Oklahoma

broke spoke

Hello from Okemah Oklahoma,I`ve been lurking around this site for a while and very interested in blacksmithing.I put together a small shop in an old shed and made a few small projects, steak turner ,candle holder etc. using homemade charcoal (alot of work).Looking to find a coal supplier in Oklahoma.Thanks for all the useful info as I am a newbie and need all the help I can get.

Howdy from East TEXAS!! and welcome to IFI! OK is home for the Saltfork Craftsmen ABA and it is full of great blacksmiths! Saltfork Craftsmen should get you info for coal in OK. Also, check the monthly meeting schedule for a meeting near you. The one next month at Bill and Diana Davis would be a fun meeting. I highly encourage you to join up with us as the is the best way to learn, attending meetings and learning hands on.

IFI is fulll of info and a gallery with some excellent work shown by members here. If you have questions just ask. Once again, welcome.

Welcome to the group
I just returned from the Saltfork annual conferece and had a great time
3 excellent demonstrators and a very friendly goup of people.
Got a couple of deals at the tailgate area also.