I Forge Iron

Help with the Gallery please!

Thomas Dean

I know the new format for the Gallery is better but I am having a difficult time at finding the new pics posted. The old gallery you could see the new pics at the bottom of the page and it just seemed easier for me. I'm sure once I can figure this one out it will be better. Will some one out there please help this poor old country boy so he can see the pretty pictures! That is after you get through laughing at me. :) Thanks.

There are still receint photos at the bottom of the page.

* Click on the calendar date and get those photos posted on that date.

* Go to the top right, 3rd blue bar down - right hand side and look for 1 day, 7 day, 14 day, all. Click the time frame you want to view. At the bottom of the page that will be shown are numbers representing MORE pages if available. Currently the 7 day choice has 21 additional pages.

* Set the number of images seen per page at just over the thumbnails. Default is 12, but this can be adjusted to show 12, 16, 20, 24 thumbnails per page.

* Click catagory - members gallery then click at the bottom Personal Albums Index to find the albums of that member.

* At the bottom of some pages you have Sort Photos. This allows you to sort by time frame, order, or to Quick Jump between sections of the gallery.