I Forge Iron

My Champion blower # 50

Is the piece that holds each blade and goes on the shaft there? If so, you should be able to make your own blades.

If it is the whole fan assembly, best bet is to find one in "parts" condition, or one without a motor. It will be worth the effort to get it running, those blowers are very strong. I got one with a firepot some time ago, wired it up, and it still works like a charm. Very strong blowers, in my opinion.

Good luck.

I may have what you need. I have half of a blower, the motor, squirrl cage, and flat half of housing. I'll dig mine up today, it's around somewhere. If you could post pics and measurements here it would help. I'll do same. If they are not the same I could fabricate and balance a blade for yours. Keith

Edited by keithgartner
English

The piece that holds the blade, the hub will be no problem, as long as I know the shaft size. Take a Crescent wrench and use it as a micrometer, close it down on the shaft, till it hits but can still slide, then remove and measure the opening. If the shaft has a flat for set screw don't measure there, measure the greater diameter. Then measure the inside diameter of the hole behind the motor, that's the size of the blower wheel, not the housing size, then measure the depth of the housing, with the housing bolted together, through the same hole.