I Forge Iron

Better jig table than I tough it would be!

Hi all-
I thought I'd share a table I put together. I bought all this stuff as scrap, Cheep!!
Turns out, This is an awesome alternative to a small acorn table! I have used it for a bending jig, tool holder for deep splitting and fullering. Another bonus I just realized, I can mount wood reposse blocks with "dogs" and "T" nuts!
Note; thats a 10" crescent wrench sitting on top.

12033.attach

12034.attach

12035.attach

Question: How do the wrenches stay on the table when attached to the wall? Magnetic?? And how come the dogs don't fall? Oh wait. Thats the picture side ways. After I turn my computer on its side I could see it :D Seriously, Neat find. What are those; about 3" thick? Looks like the radial indexing wheels we used to lay out light poles at my old job, 'cept ours were only about 1.5" thick !

Yeh, it was real hard standing sideways to take those pictures! Thats a Metal lathe face plate for use with lathe dogs, not the ones in the background. They are my helpers but mostly distractions. As in, hay, stop fiddling with that stuff and throw me a stick!!!!
I think the walls are about 3", hollow inside. I think the table top is about 1" thick. Really heavy!