I Forge Iron

Looking for Anyang power hammer owners

As most of you know, I bought the inventory of Anyang hammers from the estate of the previous distributor plus have brought in new hammers from the factory. I have had several calls from people who would like to see the hammer in operation. My shop is always open, but I am in Texas. I am trying to develop a list of existing Anyang owners where I can increase communication, let them know about new dies, etc. and if they are willing, have potential new customers see their hammer in operation. If this something that you would be willing to do, please email me your contact information.
Thanks James
Anyang Power Hammer
James Johnson Metalsmith

James, I think I mentioned it to you, but I will make it public on here, that if anyone in the south texas area wants to see an anyang 33 in action, they are more than welcome to contact me and come by my shop. I've only had it up and running about 2 weeks, so I'm still learning, but I'm still amazed at how hard it can hit for something so small.