Jump to content
I Forge Iron

gas fitting

Recommended Posts

I have a Clarke 180en mig welder. It has a very small tube from the gas tank to the torch. smaller than 3/16 and bigger than 1/8. Must be some metric size.
What can i do to connect gas to the regulator? How much pressure in the line from tank to torch?
Thanks for any sugestions

Edited by TJ Smith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i don't know the clack model but the conversions i have done require a gas valve thats inside the machine usally buy the spool it turns the gas on and off when you pull the triger and some minor wiring and hoses but what you would need to know if the stinger the liner are set up for sheilded gas my lincolns lead is set for gas you just have to change the cup on the end my self i prefere the flux core wire cause i weldout side alot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...