I Forge Iron

Micarta question...

Stan,
She did let me use her rotary cutter and mat. She did tell me her "good" scissors are off limits though. Still haven't re-done the micarta billet. Life keeps getting in the way. I bought a new/used millermatic mig welder a couple of weekends ago, along with a new kurt d-675 vise and a big industrial swage block. The gun for the mig was completely shot, so I ordered up a new Tregaskiss for it. It all came in day before yesterday. Yesterday before partent teacher conferences I bought 30' of 1 1/2" angle iron. Tonight after parent teacher conferences (I hope) I'll start building a stand for the swage block. Gotta get some time on the new welder! Once that's done I'll probably get back to the micarta. Plus it seemed really helpful to have another person there helping to pour/spread resin wile I'm placing strips of cloth. so... Hopefully this weekend I'll get it done. Then maybe by late next week the micarta will be cured enough to work into a handle for this little knife.