I Forge Iron

Artist-Blacksmith.org

Sorry, 'nup' would be a casual 'no', or nah. I was shaking my head as I typed but obviously you didn't see that otherwise that would have given it away.

Come to think of it, nup is really our treatment of your nope when it means no. I never would have thought nope was short for no problems. The shortened version of no problems is no probs here, even more used is 'no worries' but that could mean a multitude of things like...I understand completely what you are talking about..or..I think I understand, you'll just have to wait for my interpretation..or..yes..or..I haven't a clue what your on about and have other things on my mind so I want to end the conversation.

Followed by mate it has other meanings eg "you want the shirt off my back...no worries mate"

Rick:

Right now I'm getting: We can't find "www.artist-blacksmith.org"

I also got my renewal notice in the mail, so I guess I'll be mailing mine in. The last time the journal was delayed (I guess it is actually late again) and the site was down, I emailed Mindy Gardner who said everything's still on track and will be back up soon. As I wrote back to her, anything by George Dixon is worth waiting for. I just go re-read the last journal a few more times.