I Forge Iron

Who am I?

Ralph

This is a good question.
I am married. Have been married to the same good woman for almost 25 short years( Anniversary is July) Have two grown kids. One is in law school and my youngest is in the USMC. Currently both are at home. But our son will be going back to his home base Hawaii in mid April.
My wife Dawn is attempting to start a biz from the home.
I have been interested in smithing for more years than I care to remember. But I finally got off the bench and started as a volunteer smith at Fort Vancouver NHS about 13 years ago. I have collected equip and stuff since then. One day I may actually get a real shop with a real roof and walls instead of a tarp. I am also involved with a blackpowder cannon program at the Fort. As well as riding my Harley ( when weather and my health permit)
Was in the Navy for 8 years in NUC Pwr and was on submarines.
Used to work for a Mickey Mouse corporation ( WOrked for Walt Disney World) Also worked at KSC ( Kennedy SPace Center ) Then moved to Oregon to work for INTeL Corp. But I am currently on long term Medical leave.