I Forge Iron

I've got to the stage where I need a spare pair of hands from time to time. If I'm getting stock ready for a fair that could mean someone to do a bit of drilling/ring rolling/weld spatter cleaning/polishing etc. I imagine if I've got a larger commission then jobs would vary a lot more & possibly be a bit more hands on to include help with lifting/help with riveting/help prevent hot bars from bending in unwanted areas etc. 

The setup would be travel expenses + beer tokens (or token beers) in exchange for the experience/watching/learning. Not quite media industry levels of exploitation of apprentices but not far off.

I'm pitching this gate design today & depending on the outcome I might need help with this as it's going to be quite heavy. (Sample piece to aid pitch & drawing attached).

I would be looking for someone 21+ years old, male or female, experienced with power tools, competent & can follow exact instructions. I'm in Ashford in Kent, please PM me if you're interested. Cheers

DSC_0780.thumb.JPG.da1fe70f29359d884bcee

DSC_0812.thumb.JPG.98f15e81003c90cd33cec