I Forge Iron

WARNING about the Village of North Hampton - East of Troy Ohio

Ohio Rusty

If you head to Quad State and go up 41 west thru North Hampton - WARNING !! They are nothing more that a bust-the working-man - speed trap. Just like how carnivores hide around waterholes knowing the droves of animals will show up, North Hampton predators are hiding also knowing the blacksmiths are heading for Troy. We spend money when we go, the North Hampton is only interested in burning you as you go thru town. They are getting the last money from me they will ever get. I would not and will not support the village in any way for the rest of my life. I hope the town dries up and blows away. For those familiar with Central Ohio -- THIS VILLAGE IS JUST LIKE NEW ROME !!!!!!
YO !! Be forewarned about travelling thru North Hampton on 41 ......

Ohio Rusty

3 miles an hour over the speed limit is $185.00 !!!! Drivers beware !! I wasn't the only one .... there were two other blacksmiths they pulled over and ticketed also. They figure if you are going to Quad State, you must have a pocket full of money and they want it ..... and they will take it ...
Again ..... drivers beware. If you have a trailer with iron goods .... you have just become a target ........
Ohio Rusty
The Ohio Frontier Forge
S.E. Ohio