I Forge Iron

New knives

antigoth24

hi im new here , when i saw the picture of the blade you did ,the only thing that came out of my mouth is wow!!!!, @@ , awesome lookng blades , trying to learn the rope in blacksmith right now i have not started anything yet because i have to find something that will work for me as a anvil , but i hope i will learn to make blade like you posted here, again thanks for posting your picture

Rafael, thank you very much for the kind words. A good and cheap (a lot of times free) way to have a make shift anvil until you can buy one is either a big section of a steel I-beam or a section of railroad track. You don't need lots of fancy tools to start but always make sure to at least have safety goggles and gloves (trust me on that one it'll save you a lot pain) But when I started all I have was a coleman grill, a hairdryer, some charcoal, tongs, and a claw hammer. You just have to keep working at it and trust me the more you do it the more addicting it gets! :) If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me.