I Forge Iron

When was my Trenton anvil born?

Can someone help me date my Trenton anvil? I don't have a copy of AIA (yet). On the front foot from left to right: 014 A20144

It's 12" tall 29" from horn to back, the face is 17"x 4 1/4", the base is 11 1/4" x 13 3/4" the hardy is 1 1/4" not sure on the weight .. Well over 100lbs...

Thank You!!

Yes , that was my impression also that the trentons had the weight on the left side of the front foot but it is clearly 0 or o 14 and then a space then A20144 ... Doesn't look like there is anything after the 014 but something could be worn away , I will try to post a picture after work ....

That does look like an "O" in the picture. It looks like maybe they forgot one number.
Upon further investigation, Mr Postman states on pg 339 Anvils in America, " The anvil maker would often put the first initial of his last name to the left of the weight on the front of the foot."
It looks like a letter "O" not a number "0"
Maybe they had misplaced the other stamp needed for the weight or they just forgot to stamp it.