I Forge Iron

Anyang 88

Does anyone currently have an anyang 88? I am set to purchase one from James Johnson. I have done quite a bit of research but i value the opinions on this forum. Seems to be a great machine. James is great to deal with and i know he stands behind the product. This is the largest i can afford, and i am not interested in a hammer "project". I am aware i can find one "cheaper", but i am interested in purchasing a new, reliable machine and not have any surprises in the future. Thanks for any advice.
Brian

yeah, the say mak looks like a nice machine, i am very impressed with James Johnson, and his representation of the Anyang product. As i understand it, say mak is represented by someone other than ozark? Maybe this has been changed again? I know a year or so ago i read a post that someone in the northwest took over as the say mak distributor. Ozark still has them on their site. I tried getting in touch with Ozark for an anvil, and got some mixed messages, they were probably reconfiguring things.