I Forge Iron

peter wright

hi can anyone tell me about a peter wright anvil that i purchased sever years back, all i can make out on it is the makings peter wright which are rough as guts look like they were chiseled in by a blind man also marked patent and wrought, 2114 through the guts of the body and P at the base of the body.
the 2114 markings i could be wrong about, but i cant be bothered going into the cold right now and looking at it.

thanks

im going to try and attach a photo of the anvil, its the only one ive got on my computer here at work but when i get home tonight i will take s few close ups, lighting might be a bit average but i will see what i can do. can any one tell me the age of it and what the P near the base represents?

im going to try and attach a photo of the anvil, its the only one ive got on my computer here at work but when i get home tonight i will take s few close ups, lighting might be a bit average but i will see what i can do. can any one tell me the age of it and what the P near the base represents?

tried to attatch pics but its just not happenig. if you want to see the pics i can email them to you, no problems, but if i try to attach a pic one more time im going to have to fire up the forge and take it out on an unsuspecting peice of steel. email me at greg.kraitor@bhpbilliton.com or kraitorgreg@yahoo.com
cheers.