I Forge Iron

Irony

Anyone know about this publication "Irony, the sketchbook of an apprentice blacksmith"? I had signed up with this guy for a year I think. Must have got two or three issues. Last one being Jan. 2004. Haven't heard anything more about it. Just wondering if something happened to him or what. I liked the publication. Anyone have a later issue?
Matt

Matt: I had the same experience. When I got in touch with him, he sent another issue, after making a lot of noise about how hard life was and how much trouble it was to put out a publication and so on. It's been years since I've heard anything about him and he hasn't been at SOFA as a vendor in recent memory. Since there was little of value in the magazine that hadn't already been discussed at length elsewhere, I don't think it stood much chance.

Thanks for the confirmation. At least I know that he didn't just loose my info or something like that. I signed up at a conference somewhere and he seemed to be a very likeable guy. I liked the sketchey, notes in the margin type of format. Should have checked on it before now, but he said that it would be published on a "somewhat monthly basis". Had kinda forgot about.
Matt..