I Forge Iron

Anvil ID & Price - Another one

Why do you need this? I thought you said that you had a pretty good anvil. Oh well, It looks OK from what can be seen of it. Like said the face is a little rough and the edges too. I wouldn't be overly worried about building it up or grinding it down any as it is a working anvil not a show piece. The price does seem a little high so offer him $190 and see if he takes it. If not there are others out there that are maybe better.

Why do you need this? I thought you said that you had a pretty good anvil. Oh well, It looks OK from what can be seen of it. Like said the face is a little rough and the edges too. I wouldn't be overly worried about building it up or grinding it down any as it is a working anvil not a show piece. The price does seem a little high so offer him $190 and see if he takes it. If not there are others out there that are maybe better.

I'm looking for a larger one and came across this one in my search.

I'm sure a lot of folks on here don't *need* another anvil but also wouldn't pass one up if the price was right. Problem is I don't know yet what is and isn't a good deal which is why I am asking here first. Still learning.

Thanks.