Jump to content
I Forge Iron

What is this tool?


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I recently acquired some smithing equipment and one of the things that was included was the following tool. The guy who was selling the equipment didn't know what it was. It has a hole that goes through the side and out the bottom and a round fuller next to the hole.

Does anyone know what it is?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...