I Forge Iron

Trade Big Anvil for a Welder

I have a lincoln electric mig wirefeeder. Small one, only flux core wire. I'm afraid my other two welders are worth way more than i would pay for an anvil. The little welder i have would work great for sheet metal, but i think you may be looking for a mig welder that uses argon gas.

It turns out that this anvil is about 300 pounds. I think I was supposed to list this in the tailgating forum. I'll check out that section. P.M. me or email me if you have any questions. I may or may not be able to answer all of the questions at this time... I am still researching this anvil.
Bill

292 pounds

I have just about decided that shipping this thing is out of the question. It would have to be freighted and that would be more trouble than this old man needs. I live directly across the river from hwy 35, the main route for through traffic going from Ohio to the Virginia and the Carolina's, so maybe someone will be able to drop by and get this thing. It's not like I am asking $4 a pound for it. I will certainly entertain cash offers... in fact, I am beginning to lean in that direction.
Make me an offer and come get it.
Bill