I Forge Iron

Introduction

Greetings everyone. I saw this section of the forum and thought I might as well make myself known.

I am from Colorado Springs, CO (if there are any other folks from Colorado, don't fail to let me know). I have been making stock-removal knives, swords, and other blades for about 5 years or so, and more recently in the past 2 years I built myself a gas forge and started smithing blades. In the past year I have started playing with pattern welding and damascus. I mostly only do blades, but I make tools ocasionally when I need them, and have played around a little with some other blacksmithing.

Aside from my weapon production, I also make some armour, I do a lot of combat, medieval, hand-to-hand, and knife combat. I also "try" to make bows (havent quite gotten things down yet, wood just isnt as nice to work with as some good old iron or steel). I also play around with some archery, and throwing knives and axes.

Anyways, great site, filled with my favorite sort of people. Nice to be here and meet all of you.

~The Lord Tar Alderion~