I Forge Iron

Canada, Alberta, Edmonton

Just thought I should drop a note and let you know that others in the Edmonton area also read this site. I am located just outside Edmonton not far from Devon.

I am just starting out and setting up my shop at home and want to get started this winter. With all the other summer "projects" I seem to run out time for everything else.

Does the WCB Guild have a website anywhere? Do they have set times or places for meetings?

Hello Denders, good to hear there are others near by. I know of several smiths in the area through the WCBG.

The website for WCBG is down for now, but they meet every 2and sat of the month at the Leduc Heritage site. They have a shop there. This next meeting I don't think will be happening due to our demo at the site for the harvest fair. Stop by and say hello, I am not sure if it is the whole weekend or just the sat.

I have just started to get back into pounding. Doing some re-education in my garage and setting up a shed for winter time fun.

Good luck setting up. Hope to meet up with ya some time.

Dennis