Jump to content
I Forge Iron

1554501 885740948110169 1156816519477873663 N


was out digging and found this was told it was an old black smiths hammer if anyone can clarify that would be great sorry if this is in the wrong forum or anything

From the category:


· 369 images
  • 369 images
  • 132 image comments

Recommended Comments

Not actually a "hammer" but a handled top tool. All called a handled fuller. Mushroomed end is struck (with an actual hammer) to shape, draw, fuller etc hot iron or steel.

Link to comment

Thank you Dodge :) thats really interesting their hasnt been a blacksmith around my area for years i would say 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...