I Forge Iron

CBL4823..Anvils... Happy customer.

Recently, while visiting my friend, he shared some photos of an anvil collection he had received.(I knew his "new" anvil looked familiar:p) I had seen some of the anvils previously here
cbl4823 - BLACKSMITH ANVIL COLLECTION

After discovering that the person he purchased his "new" (ebay) anvil from posted here and that I was a member he requested that I post a note of thanks.

Due to the shipping timetable the "leave feedback" option at ebay was no longer available.

The anvil he purchased was the #300 Columbian that is listed but no longer has a photo at the above link.

So the "FEEDBACK". Anvil was shown and listed with minor repairs to the face. the description and quality(very good btw) of the repairs was accurately described along with every other aspect of the anvil. cbl4823 was very easy to deal with and communication(keeping in touch, relevant info etc) was great.

If cbl4823 chooses to list his ebay name or show pics of the anvil that would be great.

Thank you.

Many thanks BumpinThumpin, Tell your friend thanks as well and it was a pleasure to do business with. I recently lost his contact info, but I do remember he left some kind of voice mail on my phone about a friend looking for a certain brand anvil? If you private message me I can send you my email to give to him. My user name for ebay is Carnieboy426, In the coming week or so I will be selling 6 anvils, 8 hammers, 10 tongs, and 13 Hardies on ebay.

Edited by cbl4823